The Children’s Ministries Institute wants to help you succeed. If you are experiencing technical difficulty or have a question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Use the descriptions below to identify the correct contact person that can help with your situation. We would love to assist you in any way we can!
If for any reason you are unsure who to contact or you are not receiving timely answers via other routes, feel free to contact the CMI Online Administrator.
Contact the Online Registrar when you have questions about:
- General information
- Admission requirements
- Application, registration, or withdrawal questions
- Tuition payments and refunds
- Your student account
- Academic questions about online and on campus course transfers
- Articulation agreements
- Transcript requests
- Course Materials
- Catalog information
Contact the Online Administrator when you have questions about:
- How online classes work
- How to use the learning management system
- An issue with a course that can't be resolved by the instructor
Contact your Online Course Instructor with question, suggestions or problems related to your course such as:
- Assignment questions
- Specific questions about the content of a course
- Missing content or assignments
- Course content questions
- Incomplete grades
- Suggestions for course
- Harassment or other offensive behavior from a classmate
Students can easily communicate with instructors by phone, email and in the forum. Contact information as well as office hours can be found on the learning management system within your specific course.
Contact the Field Course Coordinator when you have questions about:
- CEU credits and certificates
Contact the IT Help Desk when you have:
- Accessibility issues with seminars or courses (site is not coming up)
- Error messages are being displayed onscreen
Before contacting the IT Help Desk, be sure to read the site FAQs to make sure your question is not answered here.
Email: IT Help Desk
Phone: 1-800-300-4033 x1175
The IT Help Desk will try to resolve the issue if possible within a four hour time period during regular business hours (M-F 7:30 - 3:30 CST). They will notify you via email or phone of the resolution. If the issue is not resolved within this time, they will notify you of the action that is taking place. If resolution cannot take place, you will be contacted by the CMI Online Administrator to discuss the situation.
When you email the IT Help Desk, be sure to include the following in your email:
- Your name and contact information.
- The seminar name and type (free, individual, group) you are accessing
- The course number and section number and the instructor’s name you are experiencing problems with
- Detailed description of what the problem is, including what you were doing and where (i.e., I receive an internal server error message when trying to …..).
- If possible, copy and paste any error message that may appear.
- Indicate the browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer) and the version you are using.
- Indicate the operating system (Windows 2000, NT, ME, Vista or Mac OS X)
Last modified: Monday, January 28, 2013, 12:54 PM